To do before NaNoWriMo starts:
1. Figure out a real conflict for my novel
2. Gather noveling fuel
3. Clean my writing space
4. Clean my Google Reader. I can unsubscribe to some of those blogs for November, right? I wish there were a way to mute a subscription since seeing an unread item drives me batty. In fact, it’s all I can do not to tackle the 67 unread items in my job search RSS feed right now; I’ll be up for awhile if I do that. Those can wait.
5. Attend the regional kickoff party on Saturday
6. NaNoMail my newbies to see how they’re doing
7. Make writing schedule for each day
8. Make everything current on Wikiwrimo
9. Install Linux on Yoshi
10. Start writing at midnight the first
Whew. That’s a lot.